Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Heart Never Lies



4 years sure flew by quickly. I'm done. It's time to transit and move on once again. 

The past years have been nothing short of amazing. The people I've had the privilege the meet, the events and activities I've had the chance to be a part of, and the God that I've been blessed to know more and more and more. Thank you all for making this journey more than worth the while. :)

I remember entering Uni all fresh, expectant  and a tad snobbish. *grin* Now, it seems I leave as somewhat a different 'me'. Not really who I used to be, but yet still baring uncanny resemblance to my old self. More mellow, but still as lame as ever. More confident, but less in myself & more in God. More certain of uncertainty, but assured that the future is in His hands. More in control, but still finding conflicts with myself. More in age, but less in weight. More open, but still undercovers. More experience, but seemingly less depth. 

More of me, less of You. vs. More of You, less of me. 
Conflicting conflicts, variable variables. 

I am hungry for more. 

I feel like the whole world is at my feet. And at the same time, I feel like the whole world is closing in. Choices. I have many and I also have none.  The world is surely my oyster. I just don't know if there'll be pearls. 

For now, I'm still on a break. There're still some things about me that I need to find, before the world takes it all away. Do bear with me in the coming days as I attempt to sort out my thoughts and my heart. If things get too blabberingly brutal around here, I suggest you tune out and listen to some Colby Caillat. :)

Oh, and I absolutely LOVE the gifts! Thanks to everyone who contributed in cutting up hearts, pasting them and happily promoting me as the next person to vote for. It was super awkward but tremendously touching. :) And so I'm partially famous now. (most conveniently when I'm just about leaving!)

Thank you, you, you, you, you, you and you as well for the lovely flowers and cute teddies (on sticks :/) I truly appreciate you all. :) See, I'm so happy~ 



*grinz*

Labels: ,