proper
and i barely know how to start.
the last year was a really challenging year for me. there were big changes that i find myself still struggling to get used to. it was a year unlike all the previous few uni years. it felt like suddenly, the challenges changed and the tables turned. things i never thought would happen, happened. things that i've grown to accept and love, changed.
I suppose that it's a little late now to start writing about my reflections and thoughts about the year gone by. It's already almost 3 months into zero eight. And i'm 3 months away from finishing this chapter of my life.
time flies.
but God remains. Ever so He remains. :)
"I will restore the years the locusts have eaten. and I will pour out my Spirit..."
- Joel 2:18-32 -
the last year was a really challenging year for me. there were big changes that i find myself still struggling to get used to. it was a year unlike all the previous few uni years. it felt like suddenly, the challenges changed and the tables turned. things i never thought would happen, happened. things that i've grown to accept and love, changed.
I suppose that it's a little late now to start writing about my reflections and thoughts about the year gone by. It's already almost 3 months into zero eight. And i'm 3 months away from finishing this chapter of my life.
time flies.
but God remains. Ever so He remains. :)
"I will restore the years the locusts have eaten. and I will pour out my Spirit..."
- Joel 2:18-32 -


<< Home