Updating
The car is still at the workshop. Please pray pray pray very hard that it will be deemed unworthy for road usage anymore and hence be written off. Much as i love Cammy, my parents won't be able to handle me driving her anymore since she's been so badly injured. And I won't tolerate the option of selling her cause let's just say my conscience can't take it.... sigh.. pray for me please?
------------------------
I'm getting increasingly broke. haha. So please support me! Spread the word or something.. pwetty pweaseeee
*blink blink blink blink*
-----------------------
Oh Oh~ I'm involved my church's christmas musical. *grinz* it's a first yo! and prolly the last as well considering that i might not be able to commit to a production in DUMC again. So so so, come? 7th - 9th December at my church. ask me for more details. Coupons going atRM2 RM 5 actually.. my bad
-----------------------

sigh :( it costs 2830 HK. So that's about 1400 RM. i'm miles awayy...
-----------------------
mommyanddaddywenttoisreal.
theywenttotheholylandandleftmebehindagain.
wahhhhh
T.T
-----------------------
last last last last but not least.
HAZE MAO MAO ROCKS~!
*blows a trumpet and pops a party popper*
(more on this soon)
:D
------------------------
I'm getting increasingly broke. haha. So please support me! Spread the word or something.. pwetty pweaseeee
*blink blink blink blink*
-----------------------
Oh Oh~ I'm involved my church's christmas musical. *grinz* it's a first yo! and prolly the last as well considering that i might not be able to commit to a production in DUMC again. So so so, come? 7th - 9th December at my church. ask me for more details. Coupons going at
-----------------------

sigh :( it costs 2830 HK. So that's about 1400 RM. i'm miles awayy...
-----------------------
mommyanddaddywenttoisreal.
theywenttotheholylandandleftmebehindagain.
wahhhhh
T.T
-----------------------
last last last last but not least.
HAZE MAO MAO ROCKS~!
*blows a trumpet and pops a party popper*
:D
Labels: cammy, friends, life, me, project nikon


<< Home