Monday, November 12, 2007

Saved



I am unbreakable but it looks like I could sometime soon | And you are unreachable about as possible as me touching the moon || I am unraveling unbearably empty and if this ground gives way I just hope that you’ll catch me || You came and saved me tonight | Defending all my life | Whoa, now I’m content with my breathe cuz I’m alive || And this is the epitome of everything you see in the movies |And this world is a time bomb ticking and I think I can stop it if you help me || I am unraveling unbearably empty and if this ground gives way I just hope that you’ll catch me || You came and saved me tonight | Defending all my life | Whoa, now I’m content with my breath cuz I’m alive || My faith will never rust | No longer prone to bust | Oh finally I believe...


and for the sake of the full song with better audio...


and in case you preferred superman instead..



cheers~*

-the spilled canvas - saved -

Labels: ,