Adopt-a-Pup
Yes! That's right. I've a cute (no joke) puppy up for adoption.
Meet Oreo~ *jeng jeng jeng*

Oreo's a male pup. I think he's no more than 3 months old. Prolly around 2 months plus. Not too sure. He was left abandoned at SS2, PJ.

He's pretty much cleaned up (tick-free). Not jabbed yet thou. He is currently residing at Leona's place but will be reallocated to the house of Joshua, Weeliem and Gimhan tomorrow.

Please let me know if you're keen on adopting him okays? Else, do help me pass on the word. It'll be much appreciated. :) Thank you!
Meet Oreo~ *jeng jeng jeng*

Oreo's a male pup. I think he's no more than 3 months old. Prolly around 2 months plus. Not too sure. He was left abandoned at SS2, PJ.

He's pretty much cleaned up (tick-free). Not jabbed yet thou. He is currently residing at Leona's place but will be reallocated to the house of Joshua, Weeliem and Gimhan tomorrow.

Please let me know if you're keen on adopting him okays? Else, do help me pass on the word. It'll be much appreciated. :) Thank you!


<< Home