Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Salt Garden. By The Sea.

My Dearest...

I find this to be my way to speak what must be told.
I have made many mistakes in life.

There are places within us we do not often share,
And sometimes do not know so well ourselves.
Places of longing and love,
or near-forgotten dreams and secrets we cannot speak of.
These places are sometimes found by others, and once glimpsed,
there can be no turning back.

Ours is a love that is known, though not often spoken of. What is between us can not be explained.. I remember the first day we met, though you may not remember.

It amazes me to consider the journey that brought us here. Will you share your dreams with me? I need you to believe in me. Do you think of me? Do you still want to know me? Would you do it all again?

Remember... I will always be with you. Forgive me.. What we've shared is not conventional; it is not well understood. We should keep it in the ways that we can, because it is rare. And it is ours. Ours alone.

If you can forgive me... God, who brought us together, can also show us a pathway for tomorrow. May what God grants us be used to amplify the lives of others.

If we do not have tomorrow, I hope you know I love you.

What more can I say?

Your Beloved..