..one day i'll go dancing on the moon..
So many questions
Need an answer
Two years later
You're still on my mind
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
And watched the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question...
Why aren't you here with me?...tonight
Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain...
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue...
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you...
------------------------
what if love was the mountain..?
2 years.. and another 2 years.. and another another another 2 years..
Need an answer
Two years later
You're still on my mind
I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow
And watched the stars crash in the sea
If I could ask God just one question...
Why aren't you here with me?...tonight
Someday we'll know
If love can move a mountain...
Someday we'll know
Why the sky is blue...
Someday we'll know
Why I wasn't meant for you...
------------------------
what if love was the mountain..?
2 years.. and another 2 years.. and another another another 2 years..


<< Home