Love Each Other or Perish
The 5 Languages of Love are --
Physical Touch
Quality Time
Acts of Service
Gifts
Words of Appreciation
I really wonder which is yours. I used to think it was an equal of 2 and 5 topping the list with 1 and 3 to follow.
Now, I am not sure.
For if you say you still love me and that you still care..
Then maybe..
maybe..
There is a 6th to the list of which is
Silence.
Physical Touch
Quality Time
Acts of Service
Gifts
Words of Appreciation
I really wonder which is yours. I used to think it was an equal of 2 and 5 topping the list with 1 and 3 to follow.
Now, I am not sure.
For if you say you still love me and that you still care..
Then maybe..
maybe..
There is a 6th to the list of which is
Silence.


<< Home