Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Jottings..

It feels as if I am driving really fast even though I'm only going at 60 KMph back here in KK. Maybe I'm not used to the car nor the roads. I miss Cammy. Badly.

Bucket seats and Prados do not go. I repeat, they DO NOT go. And since I am at that, I have a crazy brother. Extreme nut case.

I lost my favorite Artline pen in Cambodia. *sigh* One more item to the shopping list!

I got A for maths!! Yes yes yes I did!! Woo Hoo!!~~ AND...... I also got into DM~!! *Digital Media- My choice of major for the coming year.

FINALLY! I get to own a nice baju Kadazan~ *all smilez* It pays to study 'overseas', you get pampered once you're home. *winkz* Oh, I got a baju Kebaya Nyonya too! whee~

I just found out that fuel prices in KK are cheaper. It's 1.50 to a litre here. 2 cents cheaper.

Most people change over time. Many of my friends have. Yet I still remain quite the same. I look the same, my hair's the same, my dressing's the same, my voice's the same.. I don't change. Nothing new, or so they say. But then again, what appears to be on the outside, does not reflect what is on the inside. Jesus has renovated my heart. They'll find out soon. :) Don't change, stay the same, thats what they say. I guess I will gladly be that little constant in this fast paced world.

I'm high on life.

I love my mom to bits! Don't you?

I suddenly realise that AirAsia flies to almost everywhere! Phillipines, Bangkok, Bali.. and I have a passport. *heh* Oh, and I also have an uncle working at MAS.. I can get staff price. *rubs hands*

I lost my appetite in Cambodia. How can I find it back?

The longest my handphone battery can last is one week.

I want a world map. Maybe painted across one of the walls in my room.. Ok, maybe not.

Everybody has their own obsessions. You can tell by looking through the photos they take. Niger is obsessed with LiLian. *abuhden* Ken is obsessed with candles, and almost all the rest are obsessed with food, scenery, roads, traffic and buildings. A pictures says a thousand words. We all can't journal that much now can we.

God uses broken vessels. If you're too proud and full of it, He'll come and break you. Because only then will you learn to fully rely on Him and Him alone.

Home will always be home.

Star wars premiers tonight (Wednesday) in KK. Wish I could be at the marathon too.. All the way across the sea.

To see, to hear, to touch, to taste, to feel, to laugh, to love.. the seven wonders of the world. I agree with Ee Chia on this. :)

Alrights. I've said enough for a night. It's time for some quiet time. Good night world.